Wednesday, October 2, 2019

A new direction

Hey there,

It's been so long! lol. I feel like thats how I start all by blog post .ha-ha But really, thats how I start each blog post.

A quick re-introduction, when i started this blog, it was with the intention of chronicling my thoughts and days. However, Life happened, I started working in one of the new generation banks in Lagos, Nigeria, got married, had kids and I just sort of abandoned the blog.

I have always enjoyed writing, indeed I find it to be therapeutic. So, I'm back and I have repented. The narratives will be a bit different though, now I have relocated to Canada with family and presently living in Ontario, I will still write about my day and thoughts and occaionally about Canada through the eyes of an immigrant from Africa.

I really don't know if anyone will get to read this, but if you do, please drop me a line...

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment