Thursday, February 3, 2011

Busy...

Hey,peeps...how are you all doing?I was very busy yesterday and today has not been any differents,lots of reconcilation and reports...*sob*sob*..as I'm posting this...yours truly is the only one left in the office o....My friend,Jade is not around..went to Port Harcourt on official assingnment...I;m really missing ha...*sigh*now,why cant I also go on official assignment to South Africa...?hmmmm....just to laze around in the sun...after working of course...I;m out....I had a nasty experience while going home yesterday....my bus broke down on third mainland bridge,it has never happened to me before...you know,I feel sorry for people when I see them by the road side beside a broken down vehicle....I was there for sometime...infact I never want to experience it again...take care,lovely ppl..ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment