Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Nostalgia...

Hi peeps,its really been long...yeah,I know.Work has been hectic for some weeks now..cant wait for this period to be over,but what I know is this,this too shall pass...visited a blog today,http://seye.blogspot.com...and I really enjoyed it,lots of poems,which I happen to love...and I read a particular poem that takes me back memory lanes,back when I was in school and writing a professional exam,You know,I used to think to myself...oh,no stress could possibly be more than what I'm going through now...when I finish school,its going to be a smooth sail,no more stress,just make my dough...lolz..shows what I know,right?but now,I know better,I know now that for every stages in life,we have different bridges,challenges,hurdles and difficulties to overcome,all these exepriences makes us who we are.And though,I didnt go to best of schools in terms of infrastructure and location,I still cherish the memories and the experiences I had there and wouldnt trade it for anything...all these makes me who I am...so
this is to OOUITES,big up yourself...

No comments:

Post a Comment