Tuesday, February 8, 2011

whats happening....?

Hey,I've not gone anywhere o,I'm still,only that I've been overwhelmed with work..lolz,I know I shouldnt complain,considering the fact that I stayed home for like 10 month after youth service before getting a job...laffin...but I must confess,the stress is much o...but somedays I'm enjoying the job...and somedays I'm not..but I'm getting use to the stress and all that comes with...but for some people,I like the job,its only *Ogagun * thats becoming an irritant,you know how in every organisation,there must always be an Ogagun,ITK(I too know)...Jade thinks Ogagun is a tyrant and is very dictatorial...its fun to watch their sparring..though in my opinion I think Ogagun is sweet on Jade ...office romance *wink*wink*...
Its the 8th of Febuary and yours truly is very broke...used my like all my salary to but aso ebi(an exaggeration)...I know...but I bought four! as in four...and I will still sow o,so tell me how can I have savings?Abies think I should write the name of all my friends I'm buying cloth for their wedding,so that when my time comes,I will ensure they buty...one good turn deserves another(in her words o)...I was just laughing..and I asked,what if they've relocated...?to which she has not given me an answer...
Take care..you'all and have a funfilled day...

No comments:

Post a Comment