Tuesday, January 25, 2011

No result...

Good morning....how was your night?I got home very late last night,as the traffic was gangster.Though.I left the office a little late...and I;ve resolved never to do that anymore...well,except on fridays.So,I made the call yesterday,told the person that picked up the phone in HR my reason for calling,after I was placed on hold for like 2 mins,a very irritated voice picked up and said "if we have anything for you,we'll call you' and proseded to bang the phone!.I've never been so himulated in my life.Thank God it was on phone sha...abi?
And I begin to wonder why some people dont have curtesy at all.Yeah,granted,she must have been busy,but she didnt have to be so rude.I called a friend of my yesterday,but he refused to pick my calls,guessed it was because I promised to get him some novels but I've not been able to get them...I mean,I called like 10 times...people will never cease to amaze me!!!
And this is where I sign out for now...wish you all a funfilled day...be happy.....

No comments:

Post a Comment