Thursday, January 27, 2011

TGIF...

Hurray!!! I am so happy its friday again...Good day peeps,how was your night?Yesterday was really hectic at work,left late again o!I know,I've sworn never to leave late again,but I couldnt help it.I was going to take a little work home today and do over the weekend(the good employee that I am,sebi?),seeing that I'm still battling with the resconciliation of accounts for last year.Luckily for me,I discovered that the software we use is actually for a single user and so as a result,wouldnt be able to use it on my laptop.My boss said I could come over the weekend,relax,no pressure and work on the accounts!shuo!!! abeg! abeg! abeg! There is no friggging chance of that happening.I plan on hanging out with a couple of friends on the Island before heading home and I'm sure I will be plastered(a little bit) by the time I get home...So,no work tomorrow o...lol...Dont know how the weekend is going to be like,but I plan on having fun through out....wish you the same....

No comments:

Post a Comment