Monday, January 24, 2011

Today is the day...

Morning peeps....how are you all doing?well,I'm fine...just that I am a little bit depressed....Have you ever wanted something so much,that you feel you can taste it?okay,okay,no beating about the bush.I went for an interview two weks ago,and I'm yet to hear from them.
I wake up everyday with so much joy in my heart.thinking that,yes!today is the day I will receieve that phone call or email..you know,and I havent gotten any call or email,and its starting to weight me down...I mean,this is not me,I'm (almost) always happy,thats not to say I dont have my off days but they are far between.
And when you see your friends moving up and doing fine,and its as if everyone has left you behind*sigh*...I'm not hating o...
So,this is what I;m going to do,I will take the bull by the horns,if they dont call,I will...yeah....
Wish me luck...and hope you have a fantastic day....ciao...

No comments:

Post a Comment